Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Awesomely Gay Songs I Listen to at the Gym

Everyone has a playlist or a set of songs they listen to while working out and hidden within these lists are some pretty embarrassing choices. Below are some of the awesomely gayest songs that I LOVE to jam out to while I'm at the gym. Honestly.

Oh Sheila by Ready For The World
Qualifying awesome lyric: " I love you baby honestly/ Deedle, deedle, deedleee/ Deedle, deedle, do!"


Shake Ya Tail Feather by Nelly ft. P.Diddy
Qualifying awesome lyric: "Is that ya ass or is ya mama half reindeer?"/ They be like he the man when I'm really a Thundercat."


Summertime by The New Kids On The Block
Qualifying gay lyric: There really isn't one. It's just gay that I'm not even listening to their 80s/90s hits. I'm listening to the single they just released.


True To Your Heart by 98 Degrees ft. Stevie Wonder
Qualifying gay lyric: Again, there actually isn't one. This is super gay because not only is it the least successful boy band of the late 90s, but also the theme song of a Disney movie. Combined, the gay factor shoots off the charts.


I Love New York by Madonna
Qualifying awesome lyric: "If you don't like my attitude, then you can 'F' off/ Just go to Texas, isn't that where they golf?/ New York is not for little pussies who scream/ If you can't stand the heat, then get off my street." And of course it's gay, it's Madonna.


Control Myself by LL Cool J ft. Jennifer Lopez
Qualifying awesome lyric: "You know I know you like it/ Let me hit you on your sidekick/ Because the after party is at my body/ Meet me your invited....
Her top was short and purple/ Belly dancing in a circle/ When I feel like this I can't resist/ Stop it don't make me hurt you! (make me hurt you)...
Zezezezeze zezeze zezezezezezeze ze zez zezez ezezeze zezezez ze!"




What awesomely gay songs are on your iPod?

No comments:

Post a Comment